Wednesday, February 08, 2006

After-party

So, I'm going to the Trovata after-party tonight in a few hours. Not really sure what to expect there. My college friend and fellow fraternity brother, Joe, who I've been hanging out with the last two nights, mentioned something about Scarlett Johnansen, Lindsay Lohan, and some other celebrities being there. If I do happen to meet any of them, I am going to stick with what has worked in the past (i.e., at the poker room in the Bellagio with Mena Suvari, now divorced) and I will not acknowledge their respective bodies of work. It's not as if they will be impressed by law school, so why should I worship them right off the bat?

What's more likely than meeting famous people is that I will drink enough that I have a hard time getting to class tomorrow. Regardless, it should be fun. And, thankfully, it's being held at a place I'm familiar with -- Happy Ending -- so when I get kicked out for not being fashionable enough, I'll know the way home.

No comments: