Monday, March 14, 2005

I feel like I am forgetting something

And I probably am, but oh well. If you didn't know, I will be gone for the next week in Belize. Should return with pictures, a new appreciation for warmth, and a sunburn.

Quick review of the weekend: Spent one of the nights - Friday - repeatedly answering "no" to the question, "Are you on the guest list?" and consequently being turned away from club after club; Saturday, however, thanks to Courtney, we were the guest list. Thus, after an all-you-can-eat sushi bonanza at Rich's, we were able to get into the VIP room/poorly furnished apartment above NA, and then to hang out at a special reserved section downstairs in the actual club, complete with bottle service and the admiration of the rest of the club-goers. Following that, someone had to go and get a little red on him, but that is a story for another time.

PS - Peter, write something up about the incident so it is not lost forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My conversatino with Peter and Andrew on Saturday night.

First I call Peter.

Peter: Pin Pal, I can't talk right now, call Andrew.

Josh: Is everything ok?

Peter: Call Andrew, he'll explain everything.

Call to Andrew

Andrew: What's up homey.

Josh: What's up with Petra?

Andrew: Oh we dropped him on his head and it is bleeding profusely, but it is ok b/c they dropped me last week.

Josh: WTF?? You dropped him on his head??

Andrew: Ya we are at the hosptial though and they are fixing everything up. And it is all ok b/c they dropped me on my head last week.

Josh: Why are you dropping Peter on his head??

Andrew: It's all cool, they dropped me on my head last week.


So essentially dropping fools on their heads is what goes on in NY. Remind me to be the one the drops first and hopefully the dropee lands hard enough that he doesn't remember who dropped him.

Tear it up in Belize...don't go too crazy with DK's friend!