Friday, October 01, 2004

It's worthless if I don't use it

I need to take more pictures.

Before moving out of my apartment, I bought this nifty digital camera, small enough to fit in my pocket but, unlike my camera phone, capable of taking pictures of more than 120 pixels. Since I got it, I've taken quite a few pictures - some in Vegas, some in San Francisco, on fishing trips, and of random debauchery in Menlo and Palo Alto - but since being in New York, I've hardly even removed it from the drawer where it resides. Those three pictures that I posted represent my entire catalog of NY photos.

Any requests?


2 comments:

sylvie said...

how bout some nudes. oh wait-- i am the only one perverted enough to do that. if you had a t1 im sure you would whip it out way more! two updates in a day-- you crazy!

Andrew said...

Whip it out? I'm doing nothing of the sort. And 3.2 MPs is good enough for those of us not living in the OC.